Thursday, January 24, 2008

Crashing at 7:33, or What this Black Box would say...

Searching for those little blue magic spells
that have made me so happily unaware.
So many things insist on upsetting
this day and night

the darkness is sneaking up on me and overtaking me
and reminding me how crucial it is to take care.

the blue haven
and the grumbling in my pit has nothing to do with hunger...
and everything to do with memories

there are some memories that i can't escape
and don't flatter yourself.
you are not one of them.

thankfully, you are incredibly easy to forget
once motivations and distractions are taken into account

motivation - to learn NOT to date assholes
distractions - unnamed

More than ever, i need to be looked after.
but never, NEVER by another one of you.

No comments: