Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Brisk through my nose

It's brisk through my nose when I breathe in and I feel it in my ears
it's sifting through my past and covering over the dead in me
sighs of
relief
hurt cries out, the hurt cries out and i,
i smother it with booze and drugs of all kinds
it's safe to me, sweet to me
the taste of the silence in my mouth
which has sickened me
now forces a smile onto my lips
and i breathe in and it's brisk
and i forget the time before now
and here
and me
and now
and you
and now
and i crave it like a fucking meal i swear to god i need the drug you give me
in my blood
i need you in my blood

and i take another breath and it's brisk
and i smother you and you are silent
and the silence makes me smile in the carefee pain
and the dis-cum-passion makes my heart disappear

No comments: