Sunday, November 18, 2007

what k said

she said, i wish i could just punch him in the face
it took all i had not to burst into tears
and tell her all the hurt in my wrinkles
all the pain that catches in my eyelashes
on its way home.

yes, k. i want to punch him in the face too
i want to destroy who he is and make him disappear from this earth
i want him to cower when he sees me
to know i hold in my head and my heart all the words it would take to end him

i want to rip out his eyes
and pop them with my carlos santana shoes
wipe the shit off in the grass
and kick his teeth until they flew like snowflakes

i want to pummel his stomach with the heels of thousands who love me
i want to stand back and watch my real friends
beat the living shit out of him

i want to deliver the final blow to his pathetic face.
i want to scalp him and shove it in his mouth
so he won't bite his tongue
when i cut off his dick
and stab his balls.
i want to lean down over him and whisper...

i'll never be able to make you hurt and ruin your life the way you did to me once,
so i will take your life instead.

and i want to drive the point of my heels
into the holes where his eyes were, i want to shove his nose
into his brain
until he bleeds from every surface and hole.

not that i've dreamt about it,
but yeah k,
i know what you mean.

No comments: