Tuesday, November 13, 2007

fed up

i cant even bring myself to think of you because you are my greatest disappointment to date.

you made promises you couldn't keep and i couldn't see that it's not ok to love someone so much

it's not ok to love someone and expect them to understand you when they are standing far too close to see you.

you were so close you couldn't even focus your eyes on my pain and see it and lick it and heal it for what it was but no you licked it with knives and the knives in your eyes cut me in so many ways away from you and this is your fault.

this is your fault.

after the substance inside you fades away i was far enough away to see you as you really are and to see you as you are made me vomit.

i can't believe i shared ten pathetic months with your incapable ass.

oh, and by the way, i lied.

the sex was not that great. especially not when it got boring at the end.

also, your penis is my second greatest disappointment.

No comments: